The EMDR Research Foundation Board is pleased to announce a one-time online auction for U.S. researchers planning EMDR therapy research. The prize is an initial review of your project by IntegReview IRB, worth up to 1785.
IntegReview IRB has generously donated one IRB review to help support the mission of the Foundation. Post-doctoral students, university faculty and clinicians conducting research on EMDR therapy are eligible to enter.
What is included:
- Study protocol/design
- One informed consent (or request for a Waiver of Consent)
- Researcher’s CV and training
- Recruitment materials
- Participant instructions (if applicable)
- IntegReview IRB provides templates to help you start your project.
- The team is always available to help you through the IRB process and provide guidance.
- Eligibility requirements are the same as for those applying for grants from the EMDR Research Foundation.
- The research must occur within the U.S.
- Note: Any modifications after Initial Review, translations, continuing review and closeout costs are not included, but can be purchased separately.
- Minimum starting bid: $500, with minimum increments of $100.
- All bids should be submitted by using the form provided on this page.
- Bidders can follow the bidding process on our Facebook page and may submit more than one bid.
- Bids will be accepted until July 1, 2018.
Please share this information with friends and colleagues.
For further information contact David Sherwood at email@example.com.