IRB Auction Prize
Bids accepted through 7/1/2018
The EMDR Research Foundation Board is pleased to announce a one-time online auction for U.S. researchers planning EMDR therapy research. The prize is an initial review of your project by IntegReview IRB, worth up to $1785. IntegReview IRB has generously donated one IRB review to help support the mission of the Foundation. Post-doctoral students, university faculty and clinicians conducting research on EMDR therapy are eligible to enter.
What is included:
- Study protocol/design
- One informed consent (or request for a Waiver of Consent)
- Researcher’s CV and training
- Recruitment materials
- Participant instructions (if applicable)
- IntegReview IRB provides templates to help you start your project.
- The team is always available to help you through the IRB process and provide guidance.
- Eligibility requirements are the same as for those applying for grants from the EMDR Research Foundation.
- The research must occur within the U.S.
- Note: Any modifications after Initial Review, translations, continuing review and closeout costs are not included, but can be purchased separately.
- Minimum starting bid: $500, with minimum increments of $100.
- All bids should be submitted by using the form provided on this page.
- Bidders can follow the bidding process on our Facebook page and may submit more than one bid.
- Bids will be accepted until July 1, 2018.
Please share this information with friends and colleagues.